Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 11- Visualizing

This is what I see everyday.


Waking up:




































Going out of the bedroom and into the bathroom:









Taking a shower:














Out of the bathroom and heading towards the stairs:














Down the first flight of stairs:












Making a left and down the second flight of stairs:














Out into the office:


























Making a left, past my desk heading for the kitchen:













Entering the kitchen:














Inside the kitchen:






















Cooking- me mostly omlet :P







Washing dishes:














Working at my desk and looking out the window on my left:













And in front of me:

1 comments:

Alexandra Ragalie said...

Thank you dear!

Post a Comment