Sunday, July 20, 2008

The beginning of it all.....

Hello, and hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do actually living it.


For those of you not updated yet, I have decided in May 2008 to live for a year in the Dominican Republic. I like to call it serendipity, but some call it being crazy. None the less, it was a decision in which I put as much thought in as I did feelings.


I will be living for the next year in Santo Domingo, helping -along with my fantastic team- AIESEC DR develop and expand. And, of course, living a full and enriching experience while doing it.


So this is how I have come to this point.


About the past......let's just say that it is in my nature to take things full on, to live experiences as profoundly as I can and to do things as early as possible. 22 years old, with a powerful drive to succeed and extremely stubborn.


I will document my experiences as much and as frequent as I feel, so you should expect some randomness regarding this aspect.


This being said.........here I go.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment