Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 28- Leaving for the International Congress

Thanks to the help of our fabulous Alumni (one of which will receive the Global Award for Alumni Involvement, awarded each year to the Alumni that had the most impactful support in the global AIESEC network), tomorrow morning I will be leaving for AIESEC's largest yearly conference, the International Congress, along with Malina-our MCP and Jose-Local Committee President of AIESEC Santo Domingo.

I will be back on the 7th of September, traveling for 1 week through Caracas in Venezuela, Lima in Peru and Sao Paolo in Brazil and 2 weeks in the conference itself. Then back again :)

Everyone told me that the conference itself is one of the best experiences you can have in AIESEC, but I have the feeling that also the trip to IC and back will be a very interesting experience for me.

Do not think I will be able to post anything until I return, so take care of yourselves and best of wishes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment