Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 121-On the small pleasures of life

The shower thing is starting to get to me more and more.

In the past, it used to be the biggest small pleasure of everyday.

The only moment when I was with myself, undisturbed, relaxing under the soothing effect of the hot water. That generated in turn the silencing of the inner noise and an opportunity to clear my head.
Exactly because of that I think it was the moment when I used to have the biggest amount of "clarity moments" and creative ideas.

Now........I have only dread and discomfort when knowing I have to take the shower.

Main reason....ITS COLD.
Especially now, as the temperature gets gradually lower, it has become the moment of the day when I enter the bathroom frowning.

Once I start it, the only thing I can think of is how to make it more efficient so as to get out faster.

No ideas, no relaxation, just a race agains the shampoo and the soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment