Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 108- Good to great

I am now reading this book called “Good to great”, after reading it's review in Marius Ghenea's blog.

The author (Jim Collins) discusses his findings from the research of the ways in which good companies become great.

I have read a lot of business books, but I have to admit this is one of the best.

A no-bullshit, down to earth explanation for how true success is created.

Something nice is that, because it was written somewhere in the beginning of the 2000s, you can now look in retrospective and see how some companies presented in the book evolved since (for example Fannie Mae, regarded by some as the source of the present global financial crisis).

Another reason why I think I like it so much is that is rings true with my own view on these subjects.

I really recommend you read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment