Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 100- Looking back

One hundred days gone by now.

Looking back, the fact that I write this blog has been a very rewarding experience.
I managed to achieve an objective I had but was not stated, that of having a post every two days.
On average, I did it.
Friends that I have not heard from for a very long time email me to tell me how much they like it, people that are close to me appreciate the openness and honesty of my posts, other people I have never met are constantly reading it also.
Overall, I truly feel that I have kept in contact with everyone.

On the other hand, a strage thing is happening.
Every time someone asks me how it is here, I feel a sudden tiredness and uselessness in telling the whole story again, so I just point them here.
In  a way it has kept me close to you, but in another it will distance me from everyone elese in the future who wants to know how it was for me to be living and working here.


Good or bad, it does not matter.
It is an experience, and it was worth it.

As such, I decided to continue to have blogs, as a permanent replacement of my paper-based diary.

I want to invite you also to discover more about me and my journey with the Violin.

Thank you for reading, and see you again in another 100 days.

1 comments:

Dey Dos said...

"In a way it has kept me close to you, but in another it will distance me from everyone elese in the future who wants to know how it was for me to be living and working here."

The most important thing I learned is that the best stories we carry on with ourselves after being in different places are related to the person we are, more to the stories that we have to share...

People know that, they don't know they know... but they know...

Keep on writing...
I will keep on reading you, my promise...

Love tons and stay cute...

Dey

PS: Thanks for the long mail, I truly appreciated it.

Post a Comment