Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 85- Tying the loose ends

It seems that I am cleaning my soul here.
I just finished doing something that I should have done a long, long time ago: I said another thank you.

Don't know how I will look like when leaving this place, but it is becoming clear for me that it will a very different person than the one that came here.
Lighter, with no loose ends or unsolved things.

Most of the people do this when they are told they are going to die.
It is called "putting order in your life".

My suggestion: do it right now.

Make that call, have that meeting, say those words.

It is never too late (or too early) to put light on the shadows, to tie the loose ends and to lighten yourself from the burdens.


Live every day as if it were your last and then some day you'll be right.
~H.H. "Breaker" Morant

0 comments:

Post a Comment