Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 82- The day I fell in love

with the violin.

The morning started with reading this article about the way in which we are superficial in assessing beauty.

After that, all the day was an obsessive search for information about this instrument that has me totally enthralled.
And of course all happening in the godly chimes and tunes generated by the skillful hands of Joshua Bell.

I decided, and thus set as an objective, to save money to buy a violin and get lessons as soon as I go back to Europe (as it turns out, Romanians used to be the top violin makers in the past).

Even though I will probably never become a master, it does not matter.
I just want to learn and be able to play for myself and my own pleasure.

funny....that happens also with writing......and loving.....and working.....and relating to people....

It seems that I am living only for myself :)

1 comments:

Alex Ragalie said...

http://learntoplaytheviolin.blogspot.com

Post a Comment